Aston Aloha Beach Hotel has a spectacular beachfront location on the east coast of Kauai. This 216-room beachfront hotel next to scenic Wailua River offers a variety of delicious on-site dining options and thoughtful amenities to ensure a pleasant and enjoyable stay, along with breathtaking views of the lush mountains and the sparkling blue waters that surround it.
Each guest room, suite or cottage has stunning ocean or garden views. Amenities include continental breakfast, in-room WiFi internet access, refrigerators, laundry facilities, guest activities desk and many more. Our beautiful two-room cottages provide a separate sleeping and living area for added privacy and a lanai to enjoy the cool tropical breeze.
Aston Aloha Beach Hotel boasts Kauai's only protected swimming and snorkeling beach, two swimming pools, jet spa and fitness room. Dine at the Palms Restaurant, an ideal place to sip a cool drink, or enjoy a Kauai sunset and a relaxing meal after a long day of exploring. Also on-site are the Kuhio Lounge and the poolside Kahanu Bar & Grill.
Centrally located on the island, Aston Aloha Beach Hotel provides easy access to Lihue airport, local shopping, Kamalani Playground, Lydgate Beach Park and all that the Garden Isle has to offer.
At Aston Aloha Beach Hotel, we have combined our most used services along with our new DVD movie service and PlayStation®2 games amenity under a $15 daily amenity fee. Please enjoy the following during your stay with us:
- Daily continental breakfast
- In-room WiFi internet access
- In-room PlayStation®2 console to play DVD movies and games from unlimited access DVDNow kiosk located in the lobby area
- Daily in-room coffee and tea
- Daily newspaper
- In-room safe usage
All Aston Hotels & Resorts hotel and condominium units have been designated as Non-Smoking Accommodations.
- On-site restaurants and meeting and banquet facilities
- Fitness center, tennis court, two swimming pools and jet spa
- Oceanfront wedding gazebo for intimate weddings
- Kid-friendly location adjacent to outdoor playground and Kauai's only protected swimming beach
- Nearby golf, snorkeling, windsurfing and other water activities